• Process orders received by e-mail
• Answer incoming phone calls from drivers and customers
• Respond to driver’s and customer’s requests promptly
• Resolve issues that arise diligently, to analyse priorities and ability to manage time.
• Data processing
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Track and progress pickups and deliveries through TMS system
• Efficiently ensure customers requirements are met.
• Other administrative tasks
• Minimum 1-2 years experience in customer service (Transportation experience is an asset)
• Bilingual, French and English
• Good communication & organizational skills, excellent attention to details.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and ability to solve logistical problems as necessary.
• Excellent computer skills (Excel, Outlook, Word a must)
• Capability to work as a team and also to be autonomous
• Passionate about delivering high quality customer service
• Energetic, dynamic, positive, punctual & creative personality
• Having an understanding of Canada/ USA geography
• Capable of working in an evolving environment
• Environment focused on dynamic teamwork
• Interesting career opportunities
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Flexible full-time shifts available
• Group insurance benefits
• Safe environment
• Monday to Friday